Drive Medical Stackable Bath Step
The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step is used to reduce the distance you need when you step in and out of the shower. This makes getting in and out of the shower easier and safer, especially for older or disabled people who find it harder to lift their legs. The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step is great for giving independence and confidence to older people living with a disability or age-related health problems, especially if they are shaky on their feet or have a hard time stepping over the side of the bath.
Safe Step Walk in Tub
The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step is portable and stackable with a unique modular design that can match any bathroom’s interior design, without making it seem out of place. The bath step provides safety, sturdiness, and flexibility due to its non-slip feature. The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step has a slip-resistant soft top and rubber feet to ensure that the user does not slip off the step despite wet feet.
Apart from using it in the shower, the Drive Medical Portable Bath Step can also be used in front of a sink. Since older people face shrinkage and cannot reach standard heights, they need an extra boost to do something as simple as wash their face in the morning. The Drive Medical Portable Bath Step will help them feel independent and confident by making them rely less on other people for day-to-day tasks.
Safety Tub Step Features:
- Makes getting in and out of the bathtub easy and safe
- The unique modular design allows multiple steps to be stacked.
- The bath step comes with four removable covers on the surface that lock into another step when stacking.
- The attractive, textured surface is slip-resistant and comfortable
- Weight capacity of 450 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.5" (W) x 16" (D) x 4" (H)
- Included: 1 Bath Step (if you require more than one, please order multiples)