Drive Medical Steel Drop Arm Bedside Commode with Padded Arms
Transfer Commode Chair
This easy-to-assemble commode allows you to set up the commode in 4 simple steps. It is made from recycled materials, and its powder gray steel finish makes it rust and waterproof.
The 7-quart commode bucket has a wide opening to prevent splashing. Its padded, front open, vinyl toilet seat is soft and comfortable and comes with a non-toxic coating.
The single switch adjustment feature on the legs of the commode allows you to adjust its height within 19 to 23 inches, making it perfect for patients of all heights. Its padded armrests are not only good for additional comfort and support, but their drop-arm mechanism allows you to lower the armrest so that the patients can be easily transferred from the bed onto the chair.
Features and Highlights
- A frame that can be assembled easily
- A drop-arm mechanism that is super convenient to use
- Grey powder coating can be easily cleaned
- Back and armrests are made of comfortable plastic
- Comes with a carry handle and splash shield and a commode bucket
- Width (between arms): 17.5".
- Outside Width: 24".
- Seat (Width): 13.5".
- Seat (Depth): 16.5".
- Height: 19"-23".
- Product Weight: 18.1 lbs.
- Model # 11125KD-1