Drive Medical Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm
If you have a loved one who suffers from some sort of memory loss disorder like dementia, you might see them falling every now and then while performing basic day to day tasks. The responsibility of taking care of such individuals or seniors lies on their caregivers who are required to make living easier and safer for these individuals. Even the slightest mistake can cause the patient to become severely injured and can result in unfavorable consequences.
The Drive Medical Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm can help you overcome such situations and remain alert at all times. This alarm can help you prevent falls with ease. It is understandable that caregivers cannot tend to patients 24/7. For this purpose, this alarm comes with a magnetic pull-cord system. Once the magnetic pull-switch is removed, it creates a loud alarm sound. If you are looking for a patient safety alarm that can help prevent falls and improve the overall safety of the patient by alerting their caregivers every time the patient attempts to exit their bed or wheelchair, the Drive Medical Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm might be the ideal choice for you.
- The Drive Medical Tamper Proof Magnetic Pull Cord Alarm comes with a magnetic pull-switch, that once removed triggers a tamper-proof pull-cord alarm that creates a loud sound
- The pull-switch comes with a convenient on/off switch that can be activated from any direction
- The pull-switch adapts to various situations with a cord that can be adjusted from anywhere between 18 and 33 inches
- This device can be easily mounted on a wheelchair, bed, or even on a patient’s clothes with an alligator clip that it comes with
- The volume of this unit can be adjusted from 85 to 95 dB on the alarm, which required one 9V battery