Drive Medical Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Adjustable Arms with Various Front Rigging
The Drive Medical Viper GT wheelchair is easy to propel and transport. It also comes with multiple features, such as flip-up armrests and removable footrests. These features make it easier for the user to get in and out of the chair as well as to clean it. The Viper GT also has a comfortable seat and backrest that can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
Drive Medical Viper Plus GT Wheelchair Features
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Design and Benefits of Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair With Flip Back Removable Arms
The Viper Plus GT Wheelchair has built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery to adjust the seat depth from 16" to 18". This makes it easy for users to find a comfortable position and prevents the need for purchasing multiple wheelchairs as their needs change. Additionally, the flip-back adjustable arms make it easy for users to get in and out of the chair, while various front rigging options provide a custom fit.
The Drive Medical Viper Plus GT Wheelchair is a great choice for those looking for a wheelchair that can be adjusted to multiple seat-to-floor height positions. This wheelchair features dual axles, which allow the seat to be raised or lowered to accommodate different users or activities. It also features an over-center cross brace that eliminates the need for seat guides. This makes it compatible with a wide range of seating and positioning accessories.
Drive Viper Plus GT Specifications
- Assembled Weight - 42.5 lbs
- Collapsible - Yes
- Electric - No
- Product Type - Wheelchairs
- Size - Universal
- Brand - Drive
Buy Drive Medical Viper Plus GT Wheelchair with Flip Back Adjustable Arms with Various Front Rigging Now!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada so you can decide which one is best for you.