Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options
The Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair is a new wheelchair designed to maximize independence and comfort for its users. The chair has a unique design that allows it to move smoothly over obstacles, making it easier to navigate. It also features a comfortable seat and adjustable arms and legs, allowing it to fit each user’s individual needs.
Drive Viper Wheelchair Features
- Drive Medical Viper weighs 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Easier to propel and transport
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Back height adjustable from 18"– 20"
- Carbon steel black powder-coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- 8" Front casters have three height adjustments
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down to unlock flip-up arm, depending on the patient’s needs (Figure A - B)
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Composite foot plates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes standard with flip-up anti-tippers
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Available in 12" and 14" seat widths
Design and Benefits of Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair is a high-quality wheelchair that offers a variety of options for customization. The frame is made of carbon steel, and it is black powder-coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish. The chair has double-coated fabric that prevents fading and makes it easy to care for. Additionally, the front rigging options allow the user to choose from a variety of arm styles and positioning options that will make it extremely comfortable for the user.
This wheelchair is made of lightweight composite materials with precision sealed wheel bearings. Depending on the patient's needs, the front-mounted release lever can be flipped up or down to unlock the flip-up arm. The Drive Medical Viper wheelchair also has a flip-back and removable arms that make it easy to transfer from place to place while the composite Mag-style wheel with aluminum hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance-free. Additionally, this wheelchair has a standard dual axle that provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
Drive Medical Viper Specifications
||16" - 18"
|Carton Shipping Weight
||39 lbs or less
|Height with 12 and 14 Seats
|Height with 16 , 18 and 20 Seat
|Length with Riggings with 12 and 14 Seats
|Length with Riggings with 16 , 18 and 20 Seat
|Product Weight with 12 Seat
|Product Weight with 14 Seat
|Product Weight with 16 Seat
|Product Weight with 20 Seat
|Product Weight with 18 Seat
|Seat Depth with 12 Seat
|Seat Depth with 14 Seat
|Seat Depth with 16 , 18 and 20 Seat
|Seat To Floor Height
||13.5" - 15.5" | 17.5" - 19.5"
||For 12" and 14" seat: 250 lbs | For 16", 18" and 20" seat: 300 lbs
||20" | 22.5" | 22.5" | 24.5" | 28"
Find Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair owner's manual HERE
Buy a Wheelchair Today!
From paved roads to rocky trails, the Viper will take care of you. Plus, its comfortable design means you'll be able to get around easily and enjoy life to the fullest. So why wait? Order your Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair today!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of wheelchairs in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.