Invacare Great Toilet Safety Frame
Adults who have special needs can enjoy a safer experience of using the toilet thanks to the Invacare Great Toilet Safety Frame
Invacare is a pioneering manufacturer of products that are helping professionals in the health care industry take care of patients and for their customers to help adults with special needs. The Invacare Great Toilet Safety Frame is one of the products from its manufacturing line that is geared towards making the experience of using the toilet safer.
The easily mountable toilet seat frame adds more stability and comfort for special needs adults and patients. The frame contains arms that are made to provide the support a patient might need while utilizing the toilet. This is a sturdy and convenient product made using anodized aluminum tubing that is 1 inch thick. The material is not just durable, it is also non corrosive so it will not rust.
The Invacare Great Toilet Safety Frame is capable of supporting up to 250 pounds, providing stability and balance to almost anybody. The easy to attach aluminum bracket on this toilet safety frame makes sure that the accessory attaches to the seat without shifting at all during use. The armrests on this product can fold back, allowing for ease while cleaning and they can be removed easily to make transfers more convenient.
- Has adjustable height and width in order to accommodate a vast number of body types and heights
- The product can be used with normal toilet seats and with raised toilet seats as well
- Made using highly durable and non corrosive aluminum and composite
- Cleaning the product is easy due to the foldable armrests
- Well priced for a product constructed with such high quality materials and standards
- Installation of the toilet seat safety frame is easy and secure
Get the added stability you require in the bathroom with the Invacare Great Toilet Seat Frame.
All bathroom aid products can only be returned for refund or exchange if unopened.
Your refund will be issued once we've received the product and deemed it acceptable.
If accepted, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund but we will cover the shipping charges.
For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges of opened or used product.