MaxiAids Reizen Extra Large Button Talking Alarm Clock
At the mere press of its extra-large, white button, this Reizen Talking Alarm Clock announces the time and date with a loud, high-quality, English-speaking voice. While this alarm clock is a good choice for anyone, it is ideal for those who are blind or who have low vision, such as the elderly.
- Announces the time and date with a clear, distinctive, English-speaking voice at the press of the button
- Big white button 2.75-in. (70 mm) is housed in a compact black base that sits flat and secure on four low-profile, non-slip feet
- Ultra-portable design (3.50 in. Diameter x 1.25 in. High) makes it perfect for travel
- The black, white-encircled Mode Button on the bottom of the unit allows you to access the voice-announced Settings Menu to set hour; minute; year; month; day; alarm hour; alarm minute; and to activate the alarm.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Hear time and date at the mere touch of a button, try MaxiAids Reizen Extra Large Button Talking Alarm Clock.