Metamucil 3 in 1 Multihealth Fibre Berry Flavour Smooth Texture Powder
Metamucil 3 in 1 Multihealth Fibre Sugar Free Berry Smooth Texture Powder is a great way to add fibre to your day and is the only leading fibre supplement brand containing psyllium fibre for multi-health benefits.*
Features and Benefits:
- Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health*
- Promotes digestive health**
- Helps to temporarily suppress appetite when taken prior to a meal
Put powder into 240 mL glass of cool liquid. Stir briskly and drink immediately. An additional glass of liquid is helpful. Do not interrupt medication.
- For fibre supplementation of relief of irregularity: Start by taking 1 dose each day. As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, gradually increase to 3 doses per day. For occasional use only.
- Adults and Children Over 12: One rounded teaspoon (5.8 g) or three level teaspoons (5.8 g) into a 240 mL glass of cool liquid up to 3 times daily.
- Children (6-12 years): half of the adult dose (2.9 g) in a 240 mL glass of cool liquid up to 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 Years: Do not use
Caution: Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. Do not use if you have:
- Abdominal Pain, fever, nausea or vomoting
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Undiagnosed rectal bleeding
- Failure to defecate following the use of another laxative. Do not use if you have diabetes mellitis in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate. If constipation persists for more than seven days, symptoms worsen, or rectal bleeding occurs, stop use and consult your doctor. These may be signs of serious condition.
- If you have chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking the product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Filled by weight, not volume. May settle. See bottom for expiry date.
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity.
Active Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavor, Aspartame, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Malic Acid, Maltodextrin
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.