MOBB Bath Stool
The Mobb Bath Stool has a lightweight and durable aluminum frame.
- Corrosion proof
- Adjustable height: 14" - 20"
- Anti-slip rubber tips
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Tool free assembly
- Base dimension: 14" x 14"
Aging is an eminent fact of life. It happens to anyone who is lucky to live that long. As we grow older and age, the joints and bones in our bodies lose their elasticity. The protective cartilage starts wearing down, affecting our mobility and movement.
The issues that come with aging can make even the most mundane activities a whole lot more difficult. Bending down, sitting on low surfaces, etc. can be difficult and painful. Showering is one daily activity that also becomes a hazard for potential injuries.
A slippery floor is a prime place for slips and falls. It can be actually detrimental and lead to serious physical injuries. As a result, many elderly have to depend on a caregiver or a loved one to help them shower.
One way around the showering dilemma is using a tool that prevents falls. The MOBB Bath Stool is one such living aid that can make showering a whole lot easier. The stool allows people to sit down comfortably while showering.
The MOBB Bath Stool is designed to help people keep their independence and be able to clean themselves without the fear of falling down or slipping.
- Fits practically anywhere. The size of the stool is small enough to fit inside a bathtub or in a standing shower.
- Best materials are used for the stool’s construction. The aluminum material is lightweight and corrosion-proof. You don’t have to worry about lifting a heavy stool or about it rusting very quickly.
- Height adjustable features of the stool’s legs allow you to adjust the height for proper fit and comfort.
- Anti-slip rubber tips at the end of each leg stick to their place.
- 300 lbs weight capacity allows the majority of people of all shapes and sizes to use the stool.
- Tool-free assembly means you don’t need special tools or skills to make the stool functional.