MOBB Bed Wedge
Back pain is the common complaint of most people around the world. While certain physical conditions and muscle issues are the main reasons for back pain, bad posture, especially while sitting or lying down can also contribute to it.
Bad positioning and uneven pressure on the spinal column can cause chronic pain. If you sleep on a flat and hard surface, you are likely to wake up with a hard, aching back. Adding a wedge pillow for some elevation can reduce the uneven tension on the back and relieve back pain.
The MOBB Bed Wedge is specifically designed with ergonomic details specially included. High-quality foam material supports your body and elevates it high enough to improve circulation in the back and balance pressure.
As a result, you’ll be able to enjoy sound sleep and not wake up groaning with back pain. This particular pillow is multipurpose. Besides back pain, this can also be a great solution for people who suffer from chronic acid reflux or GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease). The elevated position of the esophagus keeps the acid reflux from backwashing and causing pain and inflammation.
The wedge is also useful if you’re recovering from surgery or have a fractured leg/foot that you need to keep yourself elevated.
- Add the wedge under your back to elevate it for an alternative lying position. This is beneficial for managing back pain, GERD, spine issues, etc.
- It comes in two different styles of elevation. You can get 7” inches of height or 10” inches. Choose the right size as per your needs.
- Besides the back, the wedge can also be used to elevate the leg or foot for various purposes.
- The wedge is made out of high-quality, high-density foam material that holds its shape and provides comfort. It also has a long life.
- Available in blue only. The cover is, however, removable and washable.
Available in other sizes:
The pillow comes in two different heights:
- MHBW7 - 24"W x 24"D x 7"H
- MHBW - 24"W x 24"D x 10"H
If you're looking for a wedge that offers an alternative lying position, give the Mobb Bed Wedge a try!