MOBB Wheelchair Dual Layer Seat Cushion
Across Canada, more than 300,000 community-dwelling individuals use a wheelchair or mobility device. For then, the integration of a wheelchair has improved the quality of life. It provides autonomy and independence to people who might be limited due to a physical condition or an age-related issue.
While wheelchairs are valuable for patients and promote a sense of freedom, they come with their own set of challenges. One of the main concerns with basic wheelchairs is the seat. It’s designed to function, but not necessarily provide the utmost comfort.
Everyday use of the chair deflates the seat, making it uncomfortable to sit on for extended periods of time. Not having the right support underneath can lead to uneven pressure on the coccyx, causing even more pain and discomfort.
The solution exists in the form of the MOBB Wheelchair Dual-Layer Seat Cushion. You can add that on top of any wheelchair and you’ll have a comfortable place to sit for hours. The ergonomic design and dual layering of the foam allow the proper distribution of weight for prolonged sitting.
Wheelchair Cushions Features
- Wheelchair Dual-Layer Seat provides premium comfort by evenly distributing your weight and supporting your pelvic area. This prevents uneven pressure-causing sores and chronic pain when using the wheelchair for long hours.
- Made with high-quality molded foam to support the hip and back, distributing the pressure to areas that need it for better balance.
- The upper layer on the cushion is made out of memory foam. It contours to the shape of your body to provide ultimate comfort.
- The lower layer is a PU foam material that provides a durable base for long-term use and sturdy support.
- Perfect ergonomic design for wheelchairs of most styles and sizes.
- Size: 16"W x 17.3"D x 2.75"H
If you're needing a wheelchair cushion that is comfortable and supports your pelvic area, the MOBB Wheelchair Dual Layer Seat Cushion is for you!