Invacare I-Class Paddle Walker
Whether you have balance issues, are recovering from an injury or surgery, or are afraid of falling, the Invacare I-Class Paddle Walker is the ideal solution for you. It features a deep, wide frame that adds convenience to the user experience. The walker is also extremely lightweight; therefore, you can carry it with ease.
You can also use this walker if you are experiencing some sort of weakness or have heart or respiration health issues. It comes with an adjustable height, allowing you to adjust the product to a height that you are comfortable with.
It is also an ideal product for individuals who have a problem walking or are suffering from any pre-existing injuries. You can select your paddle walker with or without wheels. Lastly, both the junior and the adult walker can hold up to 300lbs of weight.
- The Invacare I-Class Paddle Walker comes with a composite lower side brace that offers maximum stability and support.
- The composite lower side brace gives you access to an easy folding mechanism that allows you to carry the product conveniently. The folding mechanisms are also extremely easy to reach when you are in a seated position.
- As the walker is folding and very lightweight, you can lift, store and move it with ease.
- The wide frame also contributes to the convenience factor.
- With a large range of height adjustments, you get to customize the walker as per your personal preference.
- The PVC handgrips of this product are comfortable and they wear longer. The handgrips also add to the comfort of the walker.
- It comes with as well as without wheels.
- The paddle release mechanism of the walker is ideal for users suffering from dexterity issues.
- It can hold up to 300lb and comes in two different sizes; for junior and adults.
Feel secure and supported with the Invacare I-Class Paddle Walker.
||HAND GRIP WIDTH
||25.4" - 32.4"
||4'4" - 5'7"
||30.4" - 37.4"
||5'3" - 6'4"
|Junior w/ wheels
||27" - 33"
||4'5" - 5'8"
|Adult w/ wheels
||33" - 39"
||5'6" - 6'6"