MOBB Elevating Leg Rests
Wheelchairs on their own are marvels of engineering and biology. The result of the combined insights results in a mobility aid that allows people to sustain their independence and still be able to get to where they need to go without needing somebody pushing them around.
For people who have extensive issues with mobility, other parts can be added to their wheelchair to make it more comfortable. One of the main reasons people use wheelchairs is their inability to walk properly or a condition that prevents them from putting too much pressure on their legs and/or feet.
Adding the right leg rest to their wheelchair can be more supportive for people who need pressure lifted up for better circulation and pressure control. The MOBB Elevating Leg Rests are designed to meet the needs of such wheelchair users.
The leg rest is especially supportive for people who can’t bend their legs due to an injury or surgical recovery. It allows the user to keep their leg/s suspended in the same position for hours. Padding along the leg rest keeps the leg elevated while also allowing the user to be comfortable.
The leg rests are fully adjustable and suit both manual self-propelled and transit wheelchairs. They can be added to a range of wheelchair models from most manufacturers. The MOBB Elevating leg rests can also be adjusted in length to customize it to the user’s leg.
- The MOBB Elevating Leg Rests are a great addition to any transport or wheelchair.
- Fully adjustable leg rests allow customizable length and elevation.
- Works with manual self-propelled wheelchairs. Also usable with most transit wheelchair models.
- The leg rests are padded to provide the utmost comfort to users.
- Easy to assemble and attach with a few tools.
- It comes with 2 leg rests.
Add some support to your wheelchair with the MOBB Elevating Leg Rests.