MOBB Mobility Bed Rail
Sleeping is one activity that most people, whether they are an adult or a toddler, enjoy. While many people love the blissful escape from a tiring day without much movement, most are prone to moving as they sleep.
Our bodies have natural spatial awareness and muscle control to ensure the movement during our sleep doesn’t land us on the floor. Even in deep sleep, we are able to gauge the perimeters of the bed, repositioning ourselves.
However, this ability decreases with age. Consequently, elderly people and those with mobility issues have a higher risk of falls. If they sleep on a high bed, this could be dangerous and result in injuries.
The MOBB Mobility Bed Rail can help these individuals remain safely tucked away in bed. The rail also provides a supportive structure to hold on to while repositioning themselves or getting out of bed. It has a padded hand grip that is considerably more comfortable for people who have arthritis in their hands.
It’s adjustable, easy to install, and very secure, making sure the user stays safe and enjoys a long night’s rest without the fear of falling and sustaining an injury.
- The rail is constructed for universal use. You can fit it on all types of beds whether single, twin, queen or king.
- Height-adjustable legs allow you to increase or decrease the height as per your bed’s elevation.
- The tips of both legs of the rail are coated with rubber cane-style tips. These not only ensure firm a grip but also protect the surface of carpeting or any other kinds of flooring.
- Further convenience comes with the mesh pockets featured on the front side of the rail. You can use these to store small items for easy reach.
- Comes with a strap to affix the rail to your bed frame. (Not shown)
If you're looking for a helpful bed rail that fits all types of beds, the Mobb Mobility Bed Rail is for you!