Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape - 1” x 11 yards
Medical fabric tapes are essential for wounds to be appropriately covered and safe for a quick recovery. Also, for some medical tools, an excellent fixation is needed to secure it so that your movement won't detach it. Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Tape - 1 x 11 yards can provide both services that will guarantee your wound's safety and fast healing.
Our Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape is the best choice for doctors who wants a great hold of fixation in their work. It is also an excellent addition to any medicine kit at home in case they need it. This Mefix Fabric Tape has extraordinary features and benefits compared to your old ones, and you will never go wrong choosing it.
Features of Molnlycke Mefix Tape
- Pre-measured protection paper for convenient measurement and cutting
- Perforated split in protection paper for easy handling
- Skin-friendly, water-based, solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive for secure and gentle fixation
- Soft, elastic nonabsorbent nonwoven for patient comfort
Design of Mefix Medical Tape
Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape was already pre-measured for your convenience and made it easy if you want to cut it to become smaller. It was also designed with an easy-to-remove protection paper pre-measured in 10cm intervals and had a perforated split for easy removal and application. The water-based polyacrylate adhesive has been designed to be gentle to the skin and, at the same time, provide secure fixation that is ideal for dressings, swabs, catheters, and tubes.
Mefix Fabric Tape was made with a porous structure of the nonwoven fabric, ensuring air and water vapor permeability and for patients to have a comfy feeling. Its material is flexible, confirms well to body contours, and allows body movements when in place. The fabric is nonabsorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. And our Molnlycke Fabric Tape is air-permeable to help the covered skin breathe.
Benefits of Molnlycke Self Adhesive Tape
Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Tape - 1 x 11 yards can benefit everyone with sensitive skin when being taped. Below are the following benefits that our Molnlycke tape can give:
- It can be used in various situations where fixation is required,
- It provides secure fixation.
- The adhesive is gentle on the skin
- You can apply it to over-flexing areas such as the neck, elbows, and knees.
- It has a stretchable and conformable fabric backing that provides a barrier to blood and fluid
- Hassle-free, for it is easy to apply and remove.
How to Apply Mefix Adhesive Tape
- Cut to appropriate size.
- Separate the two parts of the protection paper by lightly stretching and bending the Mefix.
- Remove the narrow part.
- Apply the part with the exposed adhesive to the skin. Remove the remaining protection paper.
- Firmly smooth Mefix to obtain proper adhesion.
- Do not stretch Mefix when applying.
Buy Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape - 1” x 11 yards
If you are looking for an excellent adhesive fabric tape for your precious skin, then Molnlycke Mefix Self-Adhesive Tape - 1 x 11 yards is the perfect one for you! You will never go wrong in choosing this medical tape, for it has the outstanding characteristics you'll be needing!
Halo Healthcare offers a wide variety of multi-functional splints & tapes that will help you in your daily living, whether you are a doctor or not. So, hurry and grab those you need and add them to your cart now!