Natural Factors Vitamin K2 100 mcg Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Factors Vitamin K2 contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K derived naturally from natto bean. Each dose provides 24-hour protection by directing calcium towards the bones and teeth, where it is needed most, and away from the arteries where it causes damage. Natural Factors Vitamin K2 also plays an essential role in bone metabolism and promoting healthy teeth. For most people, diet alone will not help them meet their daily requirement of vitamin K2. Daily use of Natural Factors Vitamin K2 makes it easy to get optimum levels of this important nutrient.*
- Increases calcium absorption to strengthen bone density*
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues*
- Supports healthy insulin production and sensitivity*
- Prevents vitamin K deficiency to fight premature wrinkles*
- Encourages the development of stronger teeth*
| Each vegetarian capsule contains:
| Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean)
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.