NYDA Head Lice Treatment
The pesticide-free treatment that eliminates lice in 58 seconds.*
Benefits of Lice Treatment
- Eliminates lice from the first application*
- Kills the eggs (nits) and not only lice*
- Does not contain any pesticide*
- Does not contain any neurotoxic chemicals*
- Has a pleasant smell, appreciated by children*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lice Removal Directions
- Spray all over hair - NYDA should be applied to dry hair. Spray the hair roots thoroughly.
- Massage - Massage in until the hair is completely wet. Allow NYDA to work for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, Comb hair carefully with NYDA's lice comb - After 30 minutes the dead lice and larvae can be combed out with the NYDA lice comb.(Make sure you have the right comb). Leave the product on during 8 hours. If you apply NYDA in the evening, make sure to put a thick towel on your pillow so that the solution is not absorbed by your bed!
- After 8 hours, Wash with any regular shampoo - Then, wash your hair with your usual shampoo. You can use any regular shampoo that you normally use.
- If necessary, the application should be repeated as described above. In any event, the result of treatment should be re-checked after 8-10 days and apply a 2nd time to ensure full eradication of head lice
Because some of the ingredients are inflammable NYDA must not be used near open fire or incandescent objects. Keep NYDA away from heat and ignition sources and do not smoke during the treatment. NYDA is a new topical medicine for the treatment of head lice (Pediculus humanus capitis). It penetrates deeply into the tiny sections of the lice, larvae, and also the egg's respiratory system, replacing the air and therefore causing death in all three stages of lice, from eggs to adults.
Infestations of head lice are a serious disease that affects families all over the world. The main sign of a head lice infestation is persistent itching, which is caused by head lice sucking blood multiple times a day and injecting an anticoagulant saliva into the scalp. The immunologic reaction can take many weeks to manifest after the initial invasion. First and foremost, red papules appear on the scalp, followed by nettle-like reactions.
Treatment and Benefits
NYDA's effectiveness is based on its one-of-a-kind physical method of action. In contrast to currently available pesticide treatments, this mode of action targets the insect's respiratory system.
The viscosity and slow spreading qualities of NYDA allow the product to easily flow into the respiratory system of all developmental stages of the insect, resulting in irreversible suffocation and death. Extensive clinical data backs up NYDA's efficacy, which has been reported to be 97.2 percent, the highest of any medicine now on the market in Canada.
Formatting & How-to
NYDA is simple to use because its 50 ml pump spray bottle makes it easy to spread the solution evenly throughout the hair, ensuring that it is completely covered. After 30 minutes of waiting, combing is advised. It's critical to leave NYDA on for at least 8 hours, since it aids in the elimination of nits that are clinging to the hair shaft. Wash the hair with any standard shampoo and comb out any dead lice, larvae, or eggs with the comb (nits). The lice comb is created with a 0.2 mm space between its teeth in order to trap lice, eggs, and dead nits.
Indications and clinical applications
In the case of head lice infestation, NYDA is a topical therapy for the scalp hair (pediculosis capitis). NYDA is also efficient against nymphs and eggs when applied as directed (nits).