ObusForme Comfort Sleep Contoured Pillow
Dramatically alter the way you sleep with the ObusForme Comfort Sleep Contoured Pillow. This contour designed pillow supports the natural curvature of your neck, allowing for a more restful sleep.
Contoured Pillow Features
- BREATHABLE PILLOW DESIGN: Included in this pillow is a distinctive 3D breathable cover which causes a rise in airflow and increased softness for comfort.
- OPTIMAL CONFORT DUE TO CONTOURED PILLOW HEIGHT: There is a high and low end included in the design of the Cervical Pillow, supplying a choice for the most preferential height.
- NECK SUPPORT: More restful sleep is allowed by the contour pillow design because of support to the natural curvature of your neck.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: The recommended use is for medium support as the Comfort Sleep Contoured Pillow fits a Queen size pillowcase.
- ABOUT OBUSFORME: A premium brand within Homedics’ wellness group; ObusForme specializes in ergonomics, with a passion for producing new products that increase comfort, improve posture, decrease chance of injury, and help in recovery.
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Fill Material Type: Memory-foam
- Made in the United States
Why Use a Contoured Memory Foam Pillow?
A foam pillow is helpful to your hard-working neck muscles. Traditional squishy pillows may do little to relax your neck muscles at night. A memory foam contour pillow provides the cushioning and support you need to soothe aches and pains and reduce muscle strain.
Proper body alignment is essential for warding off muscle pain and relieving muscle tension headaches. Without a contour pillow, you may sleep at an odd angle, creating or making existing pain worse. By placing a contour pillow under your neck, you maintain proper alignment.
Decreased symptoms of sleep apnea and reduced snoring can be caused by a contour pillow. Raising the head slightly, with a contour pillow, may prevent partial obstruction of the airway, which reduces snoring and may help prevent the episodes of interrupted breathing that occur in people with sleep apnea.
Which Way Do You Sleep On A Contoured Pillow?
Place the flat side of your pillow down and orient the pillow with the larger of the two curves toward the foot of your bed. This placement will provide maximum support for your head and neck, regardless of whether you sleep on your side or your back. Settle into your pillow and let your head sink in. It will feel different at first, but you will get used to it soon enough.
Origin of Manufacturer
It all started in 1970, when Frank Roberts injured his back while playing tennis. He discovered that many patients had been operated on more than once, without necessarily having their back pain relieved. Enduring discomfort and frustration from his chronic backpain led him to design a portable, brace-like backrest out of fiberglass. It could support the spine in any chair, car seat, or bed. Production started in 1980. It is an ergonomically correct portrayal of the contours of the spine, made of stiff yet resilient polycarbonates and reinforced plastics and upholstered in foam and hypo-allergenic fabric. ObusForme was the name he gave it and his company.
Orthopedic, Brace, Upright, Support, For Me
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of bedding & pillows in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.