ObusForme Comfort Sleep Traditional Pillow
The ObusForme Comfort Sleep Traditional Pillow is ideal for those who like comfortable and familiar — shaped like a traditional pillow while allowing maximum comfort to the user. It effortlessly conforms to the shape of your head, neck, and shoulders, providing much-needed relief from pressure points located in the neck, back, and shoulders.
The ObusForme Comfort Sleep traditional pillow offers medium support to the user, ensuring it is not too firm or too soft. It fits a queen-sized pillow cover, which makes it ideal for restless sleepers. The familiarity brought by the traditional shape can also be soothing to the user guaranteeing a peaceful night’s rest.
It features memory foam that is immediately responsive to pressure. There are breathable mesh pockets that allow for maximum airflow keeping the pillow at a comfortable temperature all night long. The 3 Dimensional cover design ensures ideal placement of air pockets, which provides optimal airflow.
People who find the texture of gel-infused pillows uncomfortable may prefer the ObusForme traditional pillow. Well placed air pockets ensure the pillow does not retain heat so that the user does not end up sweating excessively overnight.
ObusForme Pillow Features
- Breathable cover – Memory foam tends to absorb a significant amount of body heat and retain it. The breathable cover allows for proper ventilation, maintaining a comfortable temperature all night long.
- 3D design – Incorporated in the 3D design are well-placed air pockets maintaining ideal airflow.
- Pressure-sensitive memory foam – Gently cradles the head and neck, alleviating stress from pressure points for a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Traditional shape – Some people draw solace from familiarity. The conventional shape of the ObusForme Comfort Sleep Traditional Pillow is soothing, allowing the user to relax.
ObusForme Comfort Sleep Traditional Pillow Specifications
- Dimensions: 18.75” x 11” – ideal dimensions for those who toss and turn, giving them enough room to move about.
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of bedding & pillows in Canada and US so you can decide which one is best for you.