Obusforme Portable Back Massager with Heat
Completely change up your back massage experience with the ObusForme Back Massager with Heat. Experience a comfortable fit for massaging on the go with the comfort waistband. Create a customizable and comfortable massage for yourself with the heating action, and five massage speeds.
Portable Chair Massager Features
- HEAT FOR SORE MUSCLES: The portable back massager is equipped with heat to soothe sore muscles and supply a relaxing, comfortable massage.
- AIR COMPRESSION MASSAGE: Your comfort throughout the massage process is maximized by the utilization of air compression by the back massager.
- CUSTOMIZABLE VIBRATION MASSAGE: The massager allows for five distinct massage speeds for a fully customized operation. There are also three preset massage programs for your added ease of use.
- MOBILE RELIEF: Experience up to two hours of soothing, relaxing massage while on the go with a fully rechargeable battery. The attached easy-to-reach remote provides increased convenience and ease of operation. Fit’s waist size 41in to 48in or 104cm to 122cm.
- ABOUT OBUSFORME: A premium brand within Homedics’ wellness group; ObusForme specializes in ergonomics, with a passion for producing new products that increase comfort, improve posture, decrease chance of injury, and help in recovery.
Heats up to 60 degrees Celsius.
Why Use a Portable Back Massager?
For many aching backs, getting a professional massage is an infrequent luxury, leaving relief from muscle kinks and tension to the generous, if unreliable, hands of loved ones. The flexibility of a portable massager can help with those kinds of issues.
What Are The Benefits Of Vibration As a Means of Massaging?
Vibrations are a beneficial massage technique to help relieve tight muscles. Vibrations can reduce tightness by increasing blood circulation and temperature of the muscles. Increased blood flow causes the temperature of the muscle to increase therefore inducing relaxation.
Advocates say that as little as 15 minutes a day of whole-body vibration three times a week may aid weight loss, burn fat, improve flexibility, enhance blood flow, reduce muscle soreness after exercise, build strength and decrease the stress hormone cortisol.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Heat While Massaging?
Heat can be used to increase circulation to tight muscles. Tight muscles have poor blood flow. The blood vessels supply muscles with oxygen and nutrients. Heat dilates (expands) the blood vessels, increasing blood flow which in turn nourishes the muscles, encourages healing and allow muscles to relax.
Origin of Manufacturer:
It all started in 1970, when Frank Roberts injured his back while playing tennis. He discovered that many patients had been operated on more than once, without necessarily having their back pain relieved. Enduring discomfort and frustration from his chronic backpain led him to design a portable, brace-like backrest out of fiberglass. It could support the spine in any chair, car seat, or bed. Production started in 1980. It is an ergonomically correct portrayal of the contours of the spine, made of stiff yet resilient polycarbonates and reinforced plastics and upholstered in foam and hypo-allergenic fabric. ObusForme was the name he gave it and his company.
Orthopedic, Brace, Upright, Support, For Me