Ortho Active 92 Wrist / Thumb Stabilizer Brace with Double Steel
A wrist and thumb stabilizer is the ideal choice if you have a working splint or experience pain or discomfort while carrying out normal everyday activities. Using the Ortho Active Wrist and Thumb Stabilizer is the ideal choice for those who are looking for relief from the pain that follows a wrist injury. On the other hand, the wrist and thumb support can also be used to help avoid any wrist or thumb pain while carrying out a strenuous activity.
The first thing that you will notice with the Ortho Active Wrist and Thumb Support Brace right off the bat is its premium design and build quality. This wrist and thumb support has been designed to offer superb wrist stabilization along with support and protection for the full length of the thumb.
Additionally, the materials that have been used for the design allows it to mold to the contours of the hand for a comfortable fit. The easy pull-on design of this wrist and thumb support also makes it easy to put on or take off.
Ortho Active Wrist and Thumb Stabilizer has been specifically designed to relieve pain and discomfort after medical issues such as De Quervain's Tenosynovitis or post cast after a scaphoid fracture, sprains, or strains.
The breathable fabric properties mean that you can use it for hours on end without having to deal with any build-up of sweat or moisture. The Neoprene Wrist Thumb Support Brace is also available in multiple sizes, which makes it easier for you to find the perfect size for your needs.
- Built with durable materials
- Features a sturdy and long-lasting design
- Designed to provide both wrist and thumb support
- Full thumb protection
- Extra padding around the thumb hole
- Soft and comfortable fabric can be worn for longer
- Breathable fabric properties ensure superior comfort
- Easily adjustable to get a snug fit
- Can be used for De Quervains Tenosynovitis
- Ideal for use post cast after a scaphoid fracture
- Available in Neoprene / Black
- Available in multiple sizes XS-XXL
- Can be worn either L or R