Ossur Formfit Ankle Brace
An ankle brace is an ideal product for individuals who have experienced multiple ankle injuries in their life. It works remarkably to prevent any future injuries. Moreover, wearing an ankle brace is a cost-friendly option when compared to ankle taping.
The Ossur FormFit Ankle Brace provides superior support and stability to your ankles and feet. The breathable material of this product allows you to wear it comfortably all day long. It comes in two different styles. Every time you plan to participate in intense physical activity, wear this brace to get benefit from extra support.
This ankle brace also allows you to control the amount of pressure and weight you put on a sprained or injured ankle. It can effectively help you regain and improve the range of motion of your ankles. Lastly, this ankle brace can also serve as a compression device and greatly help with reducing swelling!
- The Ossur FormFit Ankle Brace provides a perfect balance by acting as a hybrid between a soft and rigid ankle support.
- It provides your ankles and feet with maximum stability and protection .
- This product is ideal for individuals suffering from chronic instability after experiencing an injury. They can even use this brace as a precautionary measure.
- The low profile design of this brace fits easily into all types of shoes.
- This ankle brace is available in two different styles: with laces or with figure 8 straps. This allows you to choose a product suitable to your personal needs.
- It is manufactured using a highly breathable material. Therefore, it keeps your feet and ankle cool and dry at all times.
- You get to select from 5 different sizes. In order to determine your size, diagonally measure your heel to instep circumference over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone.
Give your ankle the best stability with the Ossur Formfit Ankle Brace.
||11" - 12"
||12" - 13"
||13" - 14"
||14" - 15"
||15" - 16"
*Measure heel to instep circumference diagonally over the base of the heel and across the ankle bone.