Parsons ADL Convalescent No-Spill Cup
The convalescent cup features a mouthpiece with a hole large enough for a straw to fit through. The lid has a small air inlet hole opposite the mouthpiece. You may control the flow of the liquid by placing your finger over the air hole. Capacity: 8 oz. (237ml). It's perfect for sipping while resting in bed.
Adult No Spill Cup Features
- SPILL-PROOF SIPPY CUP- The Convalescent No Spill Cup includes a tight mouthpiece and a protected cover to keep the user from spilling.
- LIQUID FLOW REGULATES THROUGH INLET HOLE - The mouthpiece of the Convalescent No Spill Cup features a small air inlet hole that allows the user to control the liquid flow.
- DRINK WHEN LYING IN BED- Because of the Convalescent No Spill Cup's design, consumers can drink while lying in bed.
- PERFECT FOR POST-SURGERY AND REHAB FOR STROKE PATIENTS - The Convalescent No Spill Cup is ideal for post-surgery or bedridden users since it allows them to drink from the cup without having to raise their head.
What To Expect After a Stroke
After a stroke, everyone's recovery period differs; for some, it may take weeks, months, or even years. Some people recover completely, while others suffer with long-term or permanent disability.
After a stroke, you can make significant progress in regaining your independence. However, some issues may persist:
- On one side of the body, you may experience paralysis (inability to move specific portions of your body), weakness, or both.
- Thinking, awareness, attention, learning, judgement, and memory are all affected.
- Understanding or creating speech is a problem.
- Having difficulty controlling or expressing emotions.
- Strange sensations or numbness
- Hand and foot pain that gets worse with activity and temperature changes
If you've had a stroke, you're at a high risk of having another
Every year, one out of every four strokes is recurrent.
That's why the causes of stroke, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation (a fast, irregular pulse), excessive cholesterol, and diabetes, must all be addressed. Your doctor may advise you to take medication or adjust your diet, exercise routine, or adopt other healthy living practices. Surgery may be advantageous in some circumstances.
Why Choose Parsons ADL
Whether you have arthritis, a hip replacement, or are disabled, we can help. Whether you're caring for a loved one who is returning home from the hospital or has a proclivity for wandering... Whether you're looking for assistive goods for your clients who have a variety of disabilities... Parsons ADL Inc. offers you over 1100 new items to better your daily lives through our growing Dealer Network of over 800 home healthcare specialists across Canada and the United States. Our delivery timeframes are among the best in the business because many of our items are designed, manufactured, and assembled on-site at our factory north of Toronto.
Our expertise and outstanding client service are our trademarks. But, above all, we appreciate the relationships we've created with our customers and suppliers over the course of our 30+ years in business in Canada.
We will continue to work hard to give practical answers for individuals who require our services.