Parsons ADL Male Urinal with Cover
The open handle makes it easy to grab, and it hangs on the bed rail. To prevent other usage, the Urinal is inscribed on the cap. The contents may be seen measured in ounces or cubic centimeters because to the translucent material. 32 oz. capacity (1000 cc). Height: 10.5 inches (27 centimeters), width: 4 inches (10 cm).
What can you do to assist someone with using a Male Urinal With Cover?
- Begin by acquiring materials. A urinal, gloves, and toilet paper or wet wipes are all required. Make sure you have somewhere to put the urinal while you assist with wiping or dressing.
- Before putting on gloves, make sure your hands are clean and dry. If the person is a man, have them unzip their pants. If assistance is required, offer it.
- Solicit that the urinal be placed between their legs. If this isn't an option, assist them with spreading their legs.
- For privacy, cover the person with a sheet or blanket if possible. If you can safely leave them alone, do so to allow them more privacy.
- If the person requires assistance, place the urinal in a comfortable position and gently hold it while they urinate. If a man is unable to do it himself, place the penis in the urinal's upper aperture.
- Remove the urinal with care once the user has finished urinating.
- After the person has used the urinal, assist them in wiping if necessary. Wipe the region from front to back if you're a woman.
- After cleansing the region between the person's legs with a moist wipe or a damp cloth, dry it
- Pour the contents of the urinal into the toilet.
- Using a disinfectant diluted with water, rinse and cleanse the urinal. Allow the urinal to dry naturally.
- Remove your gloves and discard them.
Why Choose Parsons ADL in Canada
Whether you have arthritis, a hip replacement, or are disabled, we can help. Whether you're caring for a loved one who is returning home from the hospital or has a proclivity for wandering... Whether you're looking for assistive goods for your clients who have a variety of disabilities... Parsons ADL Inc. offers you over 1100 new items to better your daily lives through our growing Dealer Network of over 800 home healthcare specialists across Canada and the United States. Our delivery timeframes are among the best in the business because many of our items are designed, manufactured, and assembled on-site at our factory north of Toronto.
Our expertise and outstanding client service are our trademarks. But, above all, we appreciate the relationships we've created with our customers and suppliers over the course of our 30+ years in business in Canada.
We will continue to work hard to give practical answers for individuals who require our services.