Parsons ADL Over Bed Table Standard
The overbed table mobility medical equipment is useful for patients who are recovering from surgery or other injuries. It can help them to be more mobile and avoid using a wheelchair.
A standard overbed table mobility medical equipment has a movable top that can easily slide up and down. This helps the patient to have the best position for eating, reading, or playing games. Rolling bed table is used in hospitals to provide patients convenience while eating or performing other activities. The tables are typically movable, allowing the patient to be pushed back into their bed while they rest.
Bed Tables Features:
- Table top size 15 x 32 inch (38 x 81 cm)
- The non tilting side plate is 8 x 15 inch (20 x 38 cm)
- The height adjusts from 28 to 46 inch (70 to 115 cm)
- Weight capacity of top section is 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Base height is 4 inches (10 cm)
- Color of the laminate may vary
- Some assembly required
Rolling Overbed Table Benefits
This overbed table top is both compact and lightweight. The non-tilting side plate measures 8 x 15 inches (20 x 38 cm) and can hold a maximum of 10 lbs (4.5 kg). This durable model features a height-adjustable tabletop from 28 to 46 inches (70 to 115 cm) and has a weight capacity of 10 pounds.