Parsons ADL Shower Seat
Shower seats are freestanding stools or chairs that have been built specifically for use in the shower. It can also take the form of a fixed-to-the-wall chair or bench. You'll need a different style of seat if you have a shower above your bath.
Shower Bench Features
- Seat adjusts in height from 14 to 20 in (35 to 50 cm).
- Seat dimensions: 19.5 x 16.5 in (48.8 x 41.3 cm).
- Span of legs (minimum height): 16.75 x 17 in (41.9 x 42.5 cm).
- Span of legs (maximum height): 17 x 18 in (42.5 x 45 cm).
- Plastic seat, aluminum frame, rubber tips.
- Weight of product: 7.9 lb (3.58 kg).
- Weight capacity: 250 lb (113.4 kg).
- Red Handle can be purchased Separately Here
Customizable Shower Chair for Seniors
The "LOOK" modular bath and shower seat series raises the bar in terms of bathroom safety. To construct the ideal bathroom chair for each unique requirement, pieces can be added or removed. All of the items are made with quality, durability, and variety in mind. This bath bench for seniors can be customized with an armrest/small backrest (Part 1416) and a soap dish (Part 1418).
Why Should You Buy Bathtub Chair For Seniors
Showering can be difficult for people with disabilities. Bathing is meant to be relaxing, but it can also be frightening at times. Falling and sustaining injuries, as well as ending up in the hospital, can make this a dreaded duty. Here are a few reasons why, rather than jeopardizing your health, having your own shower chair is a good idea:
- Assists in enhancing your safety. Do you have any phobias about having a bath or shower? Most likely, you're worried about falling, and a shower chair or bath chair could help you relax. Using a shower chair or bath chair increases safety by providing a secure seat that reduces the risk of falling. Wheelchair users, the elderly, and anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult will benefit greatly from shower chairs and bath chairs. You don't want to risk falling and ending up in the hospital, not to mention causing yourself pain.
- Hygiene is critical. For persons with limited mobility, bathing while travelling can be a nightmare. When you own a shower or a bath chair, you can take it with you! Who knows how sanitary hotel bath and shower chairs are, and why put your health and hygiene at risk by doing so? Is it sanitary? Is it durable? Is it faulty?
Click HERE to learn more about the safety benefits of using a shower chair.
Why Choose Parsons ADL for Shower Stool in Canada
Whether you have arthritis, a hip replacement, or are disabled, we can help. Whether you're caring for a loved one who is returning home from the hospital or has a proclivity for wandering... Whether you're looking for assistive goods for your clients who have a variety of disabilities... Parsons ADL Inc. offers you over 1100 new items to better your daily lives through our growing Dealer Network of over 800 home healthcare specialists across Canada and the United States. Our delivery timeframes are among the best in the business because many of our items are designed, manufactured, and assembled on-site at our factory north of Toronto.
Our expertise and outstanding client service are our trademarks. But, above all, we appreciate the relationships we've created with our customers and suppliers over the course of our 30+ years in business in Canada.
We will continue to work hard to give practical answers for individuals who require our services.