Parsons ADL WaveRail - Bed Side Assist Handrail
It's simple to use and comes with a handy storage pouch. Easy to assemble - for use at home or on the road. Padded handrail with a contoured design (contains no Latex). It assists you in sitting up, repositioning, balancing, standing, or transferring. Its design is similar to that of other bedrails in its class. With safety straps, it fits all bed widths from single to king. It can be adjusted to two different heights: Height from top of box spring for standard size mattress: 15 in (38 cm); height from top of box spring for pillow-top mattress: 20.5 in (52 cm). 18 in (46 cm) wide; 31.5 in (76 cm) long under the mattress (80 cm). 300-pound maximum weight capacity (136 kg).
Benefits and risks of buying senior bed rails in Canada
The following are some of the potential advantages of sides rails
- Assisting with bed turning and repositioning.
- Assisting in getting into and out of bed by providing a handhold.
- Creating a sense of safety and comfort.
- Taking steps to reduce the danger of patients falling out of bed while being transported.
- Access to bed controls and personal care products is made simple.
- WaveRail produce bed rails for seniors to prevent falls
Bedside rails for seniors may pose the following risks
- When patients or parts of their bodies are caught between rails or between the bed rails and mattress, they might suffer strangulation, suffocation, bodily harm, or death.
- When patients climb over rails, they are more likely to have catastrophic injuries.
- Bruising, wounds, and scrapes on the skin.
- When bed bars are employed as a constraint, it causes agitated behaviour.
- Patient Safety for Care Homes
- Patients with memory, sleeping, incontinence, pain, uncontrolled bodily movement, or who get out of bed and walk dangerously without assistance must be carefully assessed to determine the best measures to keep them safe from damage, such as falling.
The patient's health care team will assess the situation to identify the best way to keep the patient safe. Physical restraints (such as vests, ankle or wrist restraints) have been employed in health care facilities to keep patients safe.
Why Choose Parsons ADL in Canada
Whether you have arthritis, a hip replacement, or are disabled, we can help. Whether you're caring for a loved one who is returning home from the hospital or has a proclivity for wandering... Whether you're looking for assistive goods for your clients who have a variety of disabilities... Parsons ADL Inc. offers you over 1100 new items to better your daily lives through our growing Dealer Network of over 800 home healthcare specialists across Canada and the United States. Our delivery timeframes are among the best in the business because many of our items are designed, manufactured, and assembled on-site at our factory north of Toronto.
Our expertise and outstanding client service are our trademarks. But, above all, we appreciate the relationships we've created with our customers and suppliers over the course of our 30+ years in business in Canada.
We will continue to work hard to give practical answers for individuals who require our services.