Plumpp Amethyst Gua Sha
Gua Sha is the original form of home self-care. Improve the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Made from a pure, hand polished stone, shaped to help you massage along the skin's surface and rediscover the contours of your face.
Gua Sha Features:
- Promotes circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour
How to use Gua Sha:
- Your Gua Sha will work most effectively with your favorite face oil applied first so that it can slide across the skin and allow the key active ingredients from the oil to better absorb.
- In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Don’t forget the neck!
- Place your Gua Sha in the fridge before use for an extra cooling sensation.
Gua Sha Benefits
There are many ways to promote circulation for youthful-looking skin, but the Gua Sha Stone Technique may be one of the most enjoyable. In a society that is always on the go, it is easy to become stressed and burdened by the fast-paced environment. Fortunately, when one finds themselves with time on their hands, Gua Sha Stones offer an excellent way to promote circulation in order to achieve glowy, youthful-looking skin.*
Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese massage technique, which is used to stimulate the body's muscles and blood circulation. This type of massage therapy is typically used to increase blood flow, reduce inflammation, and boost the immune system. Gua Sha may be used on any part of the body, but it is most often found on areas that are experiencing pain or discomfort.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.