Plumpp Obsidian Gua Sha
Gua Sha is the original form of home self-care. Improve the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Made from a pure, hand polished stone, shaped to help you massage along the skin's surface and rediscover the contours of your face.
Gua Sha Stone Features:
- Promotes circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour
- Due to its volcanic origin, black Obsidian has natural warmth retention properties, making it a premium "hot stone" for massages. Soak Gua Sha in 110F water (not boiling) for 2 to 3 min for a “hot stone” massage.
How to use Gua Sha:
- Your Gua SHa will work most effectively with your favorite face oil applied first so that it can slide across the skin and allow the key active ingredients from the oil to better absorb.
- In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Don’t forget the neck!
Gua Sha Obsidian Benefits
Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese healing therapy that uses a smooth, heated Gua Sha stone to improve the flow of qi (chi) and blood in the body. To release tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws, it lifts and firms skin over time to enhance you.*
The Obsidian Gua Sha Stone promotes circulation and has self-cooling properties. The Obsidian Gua Sha Stone can be used to promote blood flow and remove toxins from the body. It also contains natural anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce inflammation that comes from sufferers of arthritis or other joint pains.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.