Plumpp Obsidian Roller
The Plumpp facial roller allows for precision in your massage. A handy tool for those prone to migraines and headaches while improving the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Obsidian is known as an excellent grounding stone. It helps move any excess energy down via the earth star chakra to Mother Gaia to release negativity. Sluff off the bad, and let Obsidian take on all your problems. It can handle it. Let’s Roll!
Obsidian Face Roller Features:
- Pure, polished stones and stainless steel
- Curved handle allows for better grip
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags.
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour.
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws.
Obsidian Facial Roller Directions:
- Use light pressure to roll the large end of the stone in an upwards and outwards motion toward the frame of your face, use the small end of the roller around your eye socket.
- Place your roller in the fridge before use for extra cooling sensation
Obsidian Face Roller Benefits
When owning a stone set, it is important to think about its material. Metal and stone sets often go hand in hand, with metal handles and stainless steel can make stone sets more durable for traveling or everyday use. Obsidian face rollers are a great example of the durability and beauty of metal and stone together, with an obsidian stone wrapped around a rolled stainless steel handle that is curved for better grip.*
Nanoparticles of the black volcanic rock, obsidian, have been ground into a fine dust and mixed with cosmetic rose water for centuries to soothe sensitive skin. This beauty tool is known as the Obsidian Face Roller because its gentle exfoliation has been used for centuries to reveal a brighter complexion. This product is perfect for anyone looking to experience the benefits of a face roller, but may be wary of possible irritation caused by traditional one.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.