Plumpp Stainless Steel Gua Sha
Gua Sha is the original form of home self-care. Improve the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Made from a pure, hand polished stone, shaped to help you massage along the skin's surface and rediscover the contours of your face.
Gua Sha Tool Features:
- Promotes circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour
- Non-porous material, will not trap or hold onto any bacteria
How to use Stainless Steel Gua Sha:
- Your Gua Sha will work most effectively with your favorite face oil applied first so that it can slide across the skin and allow the key active ingredients from the oil to better absorb.
- In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Don’t forget the neck!
- Place your Gua Sha in the fridge before use for an extra cooling sensation.
Stainless Steel Gua Sha Benefits
The best way to reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes is by maintaining good blood circulation. Self-cooling Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese technique that can help promote natural blood flow in the skin, which improves both circulation and skin tone. The stainless steel design means it won't rust or corrode, thereby providing a long-lasting product.*
Stainless Steel Gua Sha has been used for centuries in China, where it was originally created to release tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws. The wheel-shaped tool consists of a flat surface that can be rubbed over your face in a circular motion, which in turn massages the facial muscles and releases tension in the neck and shoulders.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.