Plumpp Tortoise Shell Face Massage Roller and Gua Sha Set
The Gua Sha facial massage is an ancient Chinese beauty ritual known for its ability to breathe new life into the skin. It releases tension in facial muscles, helps to visibly firm the facial contours, promotes circulation for glowy, healthy-looking skin, and cools to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags. The Gua Sha is a handy tool for those prone to migraines and headaches while improving the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Turtle Agate is the good luck stone. Known to protect against bad dreams, attract prosperity and balance emotional energy for a clear, organized mind. Let’s Roll!
Face Roller Features:
- Promotes circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour
Face Massage Roller Directions:
- Your facial roller and Gua Sha will work most effectively with your favorite face oil applied first so that it can slide across the skin and allow the key active ingredients from your skincare product to better absorb.
- For the roller, with light pressure, roll stone in an upwards and outwards motion towards the frame of your face and lymph nodes- be extra gentle around the delicate eye and eyebrow areas.
- For the Gua Sha, use a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead.
- Place tools in the fridge before use for extra cooling sensation.
Gua Sha Benefits
You've seen it all over Instagram, your friends are talking about it, and now you want to know what this Gua Sha thing is all about. It's a massage technique that gets deep into the muscles and circulates blood to promote glowy youthful-looking skin, reduce the appearance of cellulite, and improve lymphatic drainage.*
Gua Sha has been used for thousands of years by practitioners around the world for a myriad of reasons, and this could be your chance to get in on the relief it can offer. A Gua Sha set enables the user to quickly and easily create a soothing, healing massage with traditional tools that have been used in all sorts of cultures to provide relief from pain and discomfort. A little-known beauty treatment that aims to release tension from furrowed brows, clenched jaws, and tight necks. The Gua Sha gift set is a practical way to care for your skin with the benefits of the Gua Sha tool.*
Gua Sha is an ancient treatment with roots in the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) belief system. The treatment involves applying pressure to the skin and underlying tissue with a smooth stone or tool called a Gua Sha scraper to create temporary breaks in the skin. Gua Sha is often used on acupuncture points, but can also be used on other skin areas. Shiatsu massage is used as a follow up treatment to help elimination of stagnation and promote healing.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.