Plumpp Tortoise Shell Face Massage Roller
The Plumpp facial roller allows for precision in your massage. A handy tool for those prone to migraines and headaches while improving the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Turtle Agate is the good luck stone. Known to protect against bad dreams, attract prosperity and balance emotional energy for a clear, organized mind. Let’s Roll!
Facial Roller Features:
- Pure, polished stones and stainless steel
- Curved handle allows for better grip
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags.
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour.
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws.
Face Massage Roller Directions:
- Use light pressure to roll the large end of the stone in an upwards and outwards motion toward the frame of your face, use the small end of the roller around your eye socket.
- Place your roller in the fridge before use for extra cooling sensation
Facial Massage Tool Benefits
Plumpp Facial Roller is a simple yet effective tool to combat wrinkles. Pure, polished stones and stainless steel are used in the construction of the roller, making it easy to clean and retain its original shape. The curved handle allows for better grip while using this product. It's hassle-free to use Plumpp Facial Roller by just rolling it back and forth under your eyes vertically or horizontally or both with light pressure.*
Puffiness in the eyes can often be a result of lack of sleep, too much alcohol consumption, allergies, or even an underlying eye condition. But whatever the cause, puffiness and under-eye bags can be disastrous for your self-esteem! Plumpp Facial Roller may help to reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags.*
This face massage roller can be used to improve your natural likeness, reduce stress and tension from furrowed brows, and release any "knots" in the skin. The roller helps to stimulate circulation, making it easier for your skin to regenerate. As with all products, it is important to consult with a dermatologist before use.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.