Plumpp Tortoise Shell Gua Sha
Gua Sha is the original form of home self-care. Improve the look and feel of your skin by manually draining sluggish lymph. Made from a pure, hand polished stone, shaped to help you massage along the skin's surface and rediscover the contours of your face.
Gua Sha Stone Features:
- Promotes circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin
- Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and undereye bags
- Releases tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaws
- Lifts and firms skin over time to enhance your natural contour
How to use Gua Sha:
- Your Gua Sha will work most effectively with your favorite face oil applied first so that it can slide across the skin and allow the key active ingredients from the oil to better absorb.
- In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Don’t forget the neck!
- Place your Gua Sha in the fridge before use for an extra cooling sensation.
Benefit of Gua Sha
Some people look for a day-time solution to have a healthy and radiant complexion. Gua Sha Stone Benefits is a way to promote healthy circulation for glowy, youthful-looking skin. Self cooling to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, these stones are gentle on your skin as they glide across you body. With the right use of pressure, Gua Sha Stone can loosen muscle tissues and open pores, leaving your skin looking healthier and even reducing the appearance of cellulite.*
Gua sha stones have been used for centuries by practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine. The technique involves using a smooth, flat stone to rub a thin layer of oil on the skin before gently scraping off the excess oil with the stone. It is thought that this process removes toxins from the body. Gua sha stones come in various sizes and shapes, but most are rectangular or square shaped stones with three parallel grooves running across one side.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.