ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode with Plastic Armrests
Looking for an affordable, reliable commode that can do it all? Check out the ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode with Plastic Armrests! This commode is an excellent option for those who need a simple, all-in-one commode that can handle both standard and heavy use. Plus, the plastic armrests make cleaning easy - no more scrubbing down the metal arm!
ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode with Plastic Armrests can be a lifesaver for people with limited mobility. It is a versatile piece of equipment that can be easily switched between functions of a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with the backrest removed), or a raised toilet seat with arms. Plus, the combination of steel and plastic construction makes it lightweight and easy to transport.
Features of ProBasics Commode Chair
- It can function as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with the backrest removed), or as a raised toilet seat with arms
- Features a full-size seat
- The durable steel-welded frame is attractive, strong and easy-to-clean
- Tool-free assembly includes a plastic snap-on seat with a lid
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Plastic arms provide added comfort
- It comes complete with a commode bucket with handle, cover, and splash guard
- 350lb Weight Capacity
Design of ProBasics 3 in 1 Commode
The ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode with Plastic Armrests is designed to make toileting as comfortable as possible. It features a plastic armrest and a full-size seat for added comfort when sitting on the commode. In addition, its durable steel-welded frame is attractive, strong, easy to clean, and can accommodate users up to 350 pounds.
This versatile commode is also designed for easy tool-free assembly, making it easy to set up and use. It is also designed with a seat height that readily adjusts in one-inch increments, so users can comfortably sit based on their preferred height. Additionally, this commode comes with a plastic snap-on seat with a lid, commode bucket with handle, cover, and splash guard, providing the best deal ever.
Benefits of Three-in-One Steel Commode Chair
ProBasics Three-in-One Steel Commode with Plastic Armrests is a highly beneficial product for a variety of reasons, such as:
- The steel construction ensures durability and longevity, while the plastic armrests provide comfort and support.
- It is easy to assemble and use, making it an ideal choice for those with limited mobility.
- It can help increase independence and mobility for the user, as the three-in-one design allows for use as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, and toilet safety frame.
- It can help enhance comfort due to the contoured plastic armrests.
- It can help increase stability, thanks to the steel frame construction.
- It is a great value for money, allowing you to save more. You only buy one but get three functions.
- It is durable and lasts long, so you won’t have to worry about buying a replacement soon.
Specifications of ProBasics Toilet Commode
- Seat Opening - 8" W x 10" D
- Seat Dimensions - 13.5" W x 16.5" D
- Warranty - Limited lifetime on frame; One year on all parts
- Outside Width - 24"
- Width Between Arms - 17.5”
- Case Quantity - 4
- Product Material - Steel
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Color - Grey
Halo Healthcare offers a wide range of Commodes in Canada and the US. In addition to Commodes, Halo Healthcare also offers a variety of other medical supplies, such as toilet seats and safety bars. With so many options available, you are sure to find the perfect product for your needs.