R & C 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner 50mL
Both head and pubic lice, as well as their eggs, are killed with R&C Shampoo + Conditioner (nits). R&C Shampoo + Conditioner comes in two sizes: 50mL and 100mL. It includes both shampoo and conditioner, as well as a comb for removing dead lice and their nits.
Lice Shampoo and Conditioner Treatments
R&C ® 2 In 1 Shampoo + Conditioner is a two-in-one shampoo and conditioner.
- 3.0 percent butoxide
- 0.33 percent pyrethrins
- Head and crab lice, as well as their nits, are killed.
- A nit comb is also supplied to make the removal of dead lice and nits easier.
Piperonyl Butoxide 3.0 percent, Pyrethrins 0.33 percent are the active ingredients.
(Alpha) Fragrance, Isocetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramine Oxide, Laureth-23, Mineral Oil, Polyoxyethylene 4 Lauryl Ether, Polyquaternium-11, Purified Water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: (Alpha) Fragrance, Isocetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramine Oxide, Laureth-23, Mineral Oil, Polyo
How to use Head Lice Shampoo
Before usage, give it a good shake.
- Using scissors, snip off the tip of the supplied applicator cap.
- Remove the bottle's cap and replace it with the applicator cap.
- R&C® Shampoo/Conditioner should be used on dry hair. (Before using R&C® Shampoo/Conditioner, do not use any other product.) Using R&C® shampoo/conditioner, thoroughly soak the hair and skin of the affected region as well as the neighboring hairy areas (min. 25 ml). More than 25ml is advised for thicker and longer hair.
- Leave the undiluted R&C® Shampoo/Conditioner on the affected region for 10 minutes to kill the lice and penetrate the nits.
- After 10 minutes, apply small amounts of water and lather the R&C® Shampoo/Conditioner into the hair and skin.
- Thoroughly rinse with water. Keep your hands out of your eyes.
- Use the supplied nit comb to remove dead lice and eggs, as directed on the box insert.
- To destroy any newly hatched nymphs, a second treatment of R&C® is suggested 7-10 days following the initial application (eggs).
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Caution: only for exterior usage.
- Avoid coming into touch with your eyes.
- Use sparingly on the lashes and brows.
- If you have a lice infestation in your brows or eyelashes, see a doctor. People who are allergic to chrysanthemums, pyrethrins, or synthetic pyrethroids should avoid using it. Do not apply more than two times in a 24-hour period.
- If swallowed, be cautious. Do not take a breath. Keep shampoo out of your eyes and away from your nose, mouth, and other mucous membranes while shampooing. Stop using it and see a doctor if you get an infection or skin irritation. When the container is empty, dispose of it.
- If you unintentionally consume something, call a doctor or a poison control center right away. Large amounts of milk or water should be consumed. Do not force yourself to vomit. If the product goes into your eyes, flush them with water right away.