Relaxus Eco Yoga Mat
Eco-Friendly Yoga Mat
Yoga is highly beneficial for the body, but only when done on a comfortable mat. If you do it on an uneven or uncomfortable surface, you will end up injuring your back. But with the Relaxus Eco Yoga Mats, you can stretch your body without fear of injury because they are made with high-quality thermoplastic elastomers that provide superior support and thick cushioning to the user.
Made with eco-friendly material, these super comfortable yoga mats are perfect for yogis at any expertise level. Whether you are a beginner or master, the Relaxus Eco Yoga Mats will provide you with unmatched comfort every time. They also offer a recyclable construction and reversible two-color design. So, you can alternate between the two colors of your yoga mat. The hypoallergenic mats are latex and additive-free, so they are easy on the skin and offer 4 mm cushion thickness to the user.
These mats don't need to be washed frequently, thanks to their durable nature. But when you do feel the need to wash your Relaxus Yoga Mat, do it manually and avoid using a washing machine. For best results use a homemade cleanser made from lemon juice, vinegar tea, tree oil, and warm water. However, if you can't make an organic cleansing solution at home, buy a mild detergent to avoid damaging the TPE molecules. Once your mat is washed, let it dry naturally and only store it after it's completely dried. Enjoy relaxing yoga sessions at home with Relaxus Eco Yoga Mats and attain a superior level of flexibility.
- Comfortable and supportive yoga mat
- Eco-friendly compostable and recyclable construction
- Reversible two-color design
- Includes carrying strap
- Made of advanced TPE foam (environmentally friendly)
- Thickness: 4mm
- Bio-degradable, Recyclable, Non-Toxic
- Hypoallergenic - Latex & Additive Free
Available Color Combos
- Cool Grey/Lime
- Orchid/Sky Blue
- Bristol Navy/Blue
- Spot wash with damp cloth, or hand wash using a mild detergent and water
- Recommended - natural cleanser, such as a mixture of vinegar, lemon and tea tree oil in warm water
- Rinse well after cleaning
- Allow to air dry naturally (keep away from direct heat source).
- To speed up drying, roll the mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Do not store the mat until it has completely dried.
- Avoid frequent washing.
Stay comfortable during workouts and yoga with the Relaxus Eco Yoga Mat.