Resultz Head Lice Treatment
Because it is odourless, colourless, and leaves no chemical behind, Resultz Isopropyl Myristate Rinse Head Lice Treatment is safe and convenient for the entire family. This treatment is perfect since it eliminates lice and nits in about 10 minutes, allowing you to get back to your normal routine quickly. This kit includes the application as well as a comb to ensure that everyone in your household is lice-free.
This treatment dehydrates and kills the parasite by dissolving the wax that covers the louse's outer skeleton. Head lice treatment with isopropyl myristate 50 percent has been clinically demonstrated to be successful.
The primary ingredient in ResultzTM, isopropyl myristate, is widely used in lesser quantities in skincare and cosmetic items like lipstick, bath oil, and moisturizers. Isopropyl myristate 50 percent is a colourless and odourless head lice treatment. It is suitable for children aged 4 and up.
Benefits of Resultz Lice Treatment
- Works for the whole family*
- No chemical residue*
- Colourless and odourless*
- Works in just 10 minutes*
- Does not contain commonly used pesticides*
The second treatment aids in the eradication of any additional lice that may have emerged following the first treatment. Check the entire family for lice every day after the first treatment until the second treatment. After then, check every day for the next two weeks.
Because lice are spread through contact, you should get your family members and sexual partners checked for lice. If they are infested, they should contact their doctor or pharmacist very away to discuss the use of this medicine. Notify your child's school, daycare, or any other people with whom he or she has had regular contact.
Contaminated goods such as bedding, clothing, towels, and headwear should be washed in hot water and dried on the hot cycle for at least 20 minutes to prevent reinfestation.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Use towels to protect the child/adult's eyes from treatment and prevent clothes from getting wet.
- Apply product to dry hair and massage into the hair until the scalp, especially the sides and nape (back underneath the hair) of the neck, are thoroughly wet with the product. This may take several minutes.
- Lice can crawl up and down the shaft of the hair quickly so it is important to apply the treatment to the scalp as well as from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- After completing application, allow product to remain on hair for 10 minutes.
- At the end of 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and wash hair, if desired. The feel of the product may remain on the hair following rinsing, this can assist with combing. If desired, nits and dead lice can be removed, following treatment, by combing with the fine tooth comb provided.
- Comb wet hair with a regular comb to remove tangles. Separate a section of hair not wider than the lice removal comb.
- Using this comb tilted toward the scalp, comb section from scalp to end of hair.
- Wipe comb with tissue and place tissue in a sealable plastic bag.
- Repeat until all hair has been combed, to remove eggs, wiping comb with a tissue after each combing. Dispose of all tissues in a sealed plastic bag, wash comb.
Day Seven to Ten
Repeat RESULTZ application 7 to 10 days after first treatment. A second treatment should be applied to kill any lice newly hatched from eggs.
For external use only.
• Do not use near the eyes. If product gets into eyes, immediately flush with water.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre
• If the infestation recurs or persists after the second application, consult your doctor.
NOTE: As RESULTZ does not contain pyrethrins or permethrins, it is less likely to cause allergic reactions in those sensitive to ragweed or chrysanthemum.