Rowland Formulas Formula FLW 300 Tablets
Rowland Formulas Formula FLW 300 Tablets is an original arterial cleansing formula which is a high potency, broad spectrum of select nutrients that stimulate your body's innate processes both to clear away arterial plaque and to prevent its return. FLW provides optimal circulatory/cardiovascular support for everyone over age 40, for diabetics, and for anyone who wishes to avoid a heart attack, stroke, or bypass surgery.* FLW helps corrects causes.*
Artery Cleansing Supplements Features
- Neutralizes free radicals before they can cause cellular damage.*
- Protects vital tissues from oxidative damage.*
- May eliminate homcysteine.*
- Helps your body to manufacture T-cells and macrophages to destroy mutated and damaged cells before they can accumulate in the arteries.
- Helps your body to manufacture lipoprotein lipase (LPL) to emulsify and clear away fats from artery walls.
- Chelating calcium, other minerals and heavy metals from artery walls.
- Improves the flow characteristics (viscosity) of the blood.
- Opens up collateral blood vessels around obstructions, creating new pathways for blood to reach vital tissues.
- Helps your body to dissolves blood clots.*
- Helps your body prevent arterial spasms.*
- Formulated without gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colour or preservatives.
- Can be used as a multivitamin for preventative measures.
- For optimal arterial cleansing it is usually recommended to take 10 tablets for one month for every 10 years of age (ie. 4 months for someone aged 40 years, 6 months for someone aged 60 years etc.). Once the initial cleanse is complete then a maintenance level of 5 tablets per day is suggested or consult with your health care practitioner.
Vitamin A, B-Vitamins (B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, B-12, niacin, pantothenic acid folic acid, biotin), vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, choline, inositol, DL-methionine, L-cysteine, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Silica, Glandular concentrates (Adrenal, Thymus, Spleen).
How to Use Artery Cleansing Drink
10 tablets per day, in divided amounts with meals – for one month for every 10 years of age. Thereafter, 5 tablets per day for maintenance.
Urine should turn a bright yellow colour. If this does not happen, then supplementary digestive enzymes need to be taken with the FLW meals.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
| Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains
| Vitamin A (palmitate)
||1209 mcg / 4000 IU
| Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
||43.55 mg / 65 IU
| Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
| Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
| Vitamin B-1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
| Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)
| Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
| Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin)
| Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate)
| Folic Acid
| Choline (bitartrate)
| Magnesium (oxide)
| Potassium (chloride)
| Potassium (citrate)
| Manganese (gluconate)
| Zinc (gluconate)
| Chromium (proteinate)
| Selenium (proteinate)
| Non-Medicinal Ingredients: L-cysteine hydrochloride, calcium carbonate, cellulose (microcrystalline), hypromellose, magnesium silicate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, betaine hydrochloride, adrenal concentrate, spleen concentrate, thymus concentrate, stearic acid, glycerin, kelp, vitamin D3.