Australian Sheepskin Crutch Pads (Pair)
Whether you recently experienced a slight leg injury or went through a more serious surgery, undertaking rehabilitation is necessary before you try stepping on your own feet. In such cases, it is essential to use crutches as a walking aid. However, along with crutches comes the discomfort and pain associated with excess usage.
The Australian Sheepskin Crutch Pads provide immense protection for individuals who use crutches. These crutch pads are comfortable and they help prevent skin friction and reduce skin breakdown effectively. As this product is medical grade, it also promotes natural healing. Furthermore, it prevents unpleasant odors from forming and also resists unwanted staining. Get these crutch pads to enjoy a more comfortable rehabilitation experience today!
- The Australian Sheepskin Crutch Pads are ideal for individuals who have to spend excess time on crutches as constant use of crutches can result in discomfort and or immense pain in the palms, underarms and oftentimes, wrist.
- These crutch pads provide extreme comfort and support to your hands and underarms.
- As these pads are manufactured using merino wool sheepskin, they rapidly absorb any excess moisture, keeping your skin warm and dry at all times and eventually, facilitating natural healing processes.
- The green dye of these pads indicates that this is a medical grade product and can be laundered at high temperatures that are required for thermal disinfection.
- Not only can you easily wash them to enjoy a clean and dry experience but become carefree while doing so. These pads are sturdy enough to withstand frequent washing and they are very long-lasting.
- These crutch pads resist unpleasant residual odors and also prevent staining.
- The Australian Sheepskin Crutch Pads are sold in pair and come in two different types:
- UACP – Under Arm Cover
- HGCP – Hand Grip Cover