FitterFirst Jawku Muscle Blaster V2
Percussion Therapy” has emerged as one of the most popular forms of Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization therapy. The Muscle Blaster was developed to assist the body’s own healing mechanism.
The role of tissue is to generate, absorb, direct or disperse and release energy. To accomplish this, it needs to be elastic, compliant and mobile and at the same time springy, stiff and stable. Percussion therapy ??in ?Rehabilitation ?can improve tissue reactivity and stability or strength to aid in creating longer lasting soft tissue change and movement efficiency.
Athletes can use the Muscle Blaster in the Warm-Up phase of training to activate and prepare the body to train. This should be less than 30 seconds, and at a high setting. This will aid in motor-control, coordination, proprioception, and body awareness. Use the Muscle Blaster between sets as a complimentary exercise for less than 30 seconds per area to maintain stimulation, proprioception, circulation and recovery. Use the Muscle Blaster in the Cool-Down phase of training for 60 seconds or more to hydrate tissue, speed recovery, decrease Daily Onset Muscle Soreness and mitigate soreness.
Choose different frequencies, amplitudes and torque according to different needs. With vibration frequency and scientific design, the ultra-quiet Muscle Blaster V2 body massager with 4 interchangeable attachments allows the user to target specific muscle groups. Features a lightweight durable ergonomic design and comes with a carry case for portability. Seamlessly change head attachments and adjust speeds for a customized massage experience for maximum results in minimum time.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness
- Improves range of motion, tissue hydration, and blood flow
- Helps with degradation of scar tissue and improves motor control
- Accelerates warmup and recovery
- Using the Muscle Blaster on a low setting with deep pressure is used for recovery to decrease muscle tone and aid in relaxation
- Using the Muscle Blaster on a low setting with light pressure will decrease sympathetic activity and improve flexibility
- Using the Muscle Blaster on a high setting with deep pressure can inhibit pain signals and help with Range Of Motion
- Using the Muscle Blaster on a high setting with light pressure will increase proprioception and sympathetic activity