Tranquility Premium Overnight Disposable Underwear
Tranquility Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear provide maximum capacity in a disposable absorbent underwear for undisturbed sleep. One quart of large fluid can be held in a large size.
Skin dryness, lessening of odor, and urine pH neutralization are assured by the peach core. The underwear is provided with a cloth-like outer layer with breathable sides and an ample, full-rise waist panel supply a more proportioned fit. Get back to sleeping well and feeling revitalized for the next day!
- Premium OverNight Disposable Absorbent Underwear (sometimes called pull-on or pull-up diapers) are created for maximum levels of incontinence (20 oz to 34 oz capacity changing by size) allowing wearer uninterrupted sleep or confidence during long airplane flights
- Pull-on style product with tear-away side seams for uncomplicated removal; Available in six distinct sizes: Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large (XL), and 2X-Large (XXL)
- Snug fit ensured by comfortable, breathable sides and a full waist panel; latex-free
- Fluids are directed to the inner core by kufguards (inner leg cuffs) to contain big voids and bowel, or fecal incontinence
- Skin dryness, reduction of odor, pH neutralization, and inhibition of bacteria growth are assured by the Peach Mat Guarantee.
Due to hygiene reasons, this product is non-returnable.
||CASE QUANTITY (4 PACKAGES)
When Performance Means the Most
With Tranquility's premium security, you can live more and worry less. Unparalleled absorbent capacity translates to freedom and confidence — the ability to do what you want and go where you want. You can be with those you love without fear of humiliation because of Tranquility's best-in-class odour and leak protection.
Benefits of Overnight Disposable Underwear
Sleep Through the Night
Wearers can sleep well thanks to the Tranquility Overnight Disposable Absorbent Underwear's exceptional absorbency and moisture wicking capabilities. In most circumstances, protection is offered for up to 6-8 hours before a change is required. Better sleep virtually eliminates anxiety, irritability, and agitation, according to caregivers and family members.
Stay Safe and Secure
Nearly 80% of falls happen in the restroom, according to the National Institute on Aging. The soft, extremely absorbent materials from Tranquility swiftly absorb liquids and wick them away from the skin. Wearers can sleep longer and more soundly because the cold, damp feeling against their skin is gone, and they have less of an inclination to get up and go to the bathroom. And that means fewer injuries due incontinence-related slips and falls!
What is Incontinence?
Incontinence is a common condition and is a result of problems with the muscles and nerves that help the bladder hold or release urine. You may leak urine when you sneeze or cough. Or you may have a sudden urge to go but cannot get to the bathroom in time. A persistent urge to urinate is one of the symptoms.