MOBB Transfer Bath Bench with Back
Old age comes with its challenges. People need help getting up from chairs/bed, getting around the house, getting dressed, and even going to the bathroom. They rely on other people, which often results in them losing their sense of independence.
Showering is one activity where they need the most cautious support. Floors slick with water can get slippery. Further soapy suds increase the risk of dangerous falls even more. The slightest imbalance in their steps can result in serious injuries. Precautions need to be set in place to ensure they don’t end up fracturing a bone.
Fortunately, the medical equipment industry anticipates these issues and provides numerous solutions. A bath chair is often one of these tools. The MOBB Transfer Bath Bench is specifically designed for those who are wheelchair-bound.
The bench is designed using high-quality material to ensure it supports the user’s weight without bending. Placing it halfway into the tub, the user can transfer themselves on to the chair and then inch into the tub with the support of the handrail on the other side.
- Full back and arm support are provided in one product. The molded plastic back supports the back while the armrest on one side can be used to stabilize the body while getting on or off the chair.
- All four legs on the chair are height adjustable, customizable as per the user’s height and limited mobility.
- In order to ensure the seat stays where it is situated on a slick bath floor, all four legs are attached with rubber tips at the end for a secure grip.
- The seat is 26.5” wide, allowing the user to sit comfortably without worrying about hurting their lower back.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity provides sturdy support to people of various sizes.
Looking for a convenient transfer bench for the shower or bathtub? The Mobb Transfer Bath Bench with Back is the one for you!
All bathroom aid products can only be returned for refund or exchange if unopened.
Your refund will be issued once we've received the product and deemed it acceptable.
If accepted, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund but we will cover the shipping charges.
For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges of opened or used product.