Webber First Aid Vitamin E Cream IU 12 500 - 50G
Enriched with a high concentration of antioxidant Vitamin E Webber's First Aid Cream is odorless, non-greasy and designed to soothe the pain caused by sunburn, itching associated with mild burns, mild skin irritation and superficial cuts. The Vitamin E contained in the cream helps moisturize, soothe and minimize scarring. (1 gram contains 250 International Units (IU) of vitamin E in the form of dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate).*
Webber First Aid Cream Benefits
- Soothe Pain*
- Moisturize, Soothe and Minimize Scarring*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WEBBER's First Aid Ointment protects and heals your skin with natural antioxidant Vitamin E. It has been shown to be beneficial in removing scars and slowing down the natural ageing process of the skin due to its high concentration of Vitamin E. This first-aid ointment keeps you hydrated all day so you can heal faster. Webber products, which contain Vitamin E, are known for its ability to diminish the appearance of scars caused by wounds, burns, acne, surgeries, radiation, caesarean section, sunburns, and even tattoos. They've been shown to assist patients with burns, wounds, or any form of open wound recover faster and have healthier-looking skin at hospitals across the country.
WEBBER products not only serve to renew your appearance, but they also work as anti-wrinkle agents. It also enhances skin tone, minimizes wrinkles, and smoothes fine lines for a more youthful appearance. This ointment will help you get rid of wrinkles, cracks, and stretch marks while also providing your skin with protection and moisture.
Webber Vitamin E Ointment Features
- Webber First Aid aids in the healing of scars caused by burns, radiotherapy, acne, caesarean section, sunburns, and tattoos, as well as protecting your skin from infection. It covers and heals open wounds with 24-36 hours of long-lasting hydration while providing great moisturizing power.
- Webber First Aid Ointment's Natural Vitamin E helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines, stretch marks, and wrinkles. This ointment will make your skin look tighter and younger.
- With 30 IU/g of Vitamin E, Webber First Aid Ointment immediately cures injured and dry skin, allowing your skin to heal and rejuvenate.
- Aids in the healing, restoration, maintenance, and protection of the look, thickness, and elasticity of the skin. It has been clinically proved to improve the appearance and feel of the skin, making it look and feel more rejuvenated, supple, and smooth. On contact, this cream maintains skin pliable, minimizes redness, swelling, and bleeding, and promotes healing.
- Made in Canada from natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals and no animal testing. Dermatologist-approved, non-greasy, and hypoallergenic formula.
Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that has been added to this product. Ordorless soothing ointment that provides a protective barrier on afflicted regions and is developed to hydrate and aid in the healing of scars caused by tiny cuts, irritating skin irritations, light skin burns, tattoo aftercare, and the appearance of stretch marks on the skin. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that has a natural calming effect.
Only for external use. Consult a health care expert if symptoms continue or you suspect an unfavourable reaction. Avoid coming into touch with your eyes. Keep out of children's reach. As needed, repeat. 1-2 times each day Before using this product on children under the age of two, consult a health care provider.