Zax's Original Scar Fading Cream
Zax's Scar Fading Cream has been specifically design with multiple natural ingredients to help remove the appearance of scars while smoothing skin texture and improving softness.*
Scar Fading Cream Active Ingredients
- Centella Asiatica - A herb used in Eastern Medicine that has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, with clinical research supporting it's use as a natural scar and stretch mark treatment.*
- Calendula Extract - A traditional remedy for wounds and scars. In combination with other healing ingredients calendula can effectively treat and heal scar tissue.*
- Pinebark Extract - Its potent antioxidant effects, make it a great contributor to our scar cream.*
- Vitamin E - One of the best acknowledged natural remedies for scars. It's thought to increase the formulation of collagen, improving skin texture and strength.
- Aloe - recognized for its ability to regenerate tissue while fighting inflammation and moisturizing the skin.*
For best results wash and pat dry the scarred area. Apply to the cream to scars 2 times a day. For new scars at least 4 weeks of treatment is suggested. For existing scars, several months of application is often needed to see results.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Certyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocohpherol, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Recommended Use: For best results wash and pat dry the scarred area. Apply to the cream to scars 2 times a day. For new scars at least 4 weeks of treatment is suggested. For existing scars, several months of application is often needed to see results.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.