Zilactin-B Long Lasting Mouth Sore Gel 6g
Zilactin-B Long Lasting Mouth Sore Gel 6g is specially designed to treat cold sores and fever blisters throughout the entire cold sore outbreak.* It helps relieve pain from minor mouth problems such as toothache, canker sores, sore gums/throat, mouth/gum injury.*
- Eat and drink pain-free for up to 6 hours
- You don't have to worry about continually reapplying and you can eat and drink pain free up to 6 hours.*
- Zilactin-B can help if you suffer from painful sores inside your mouth.*
Follow all directions on the product package. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, use it as directed. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use this medication more than 4 times a day unless directed by your doctor.
- Allow medication to stay on painful area for at least 1 minute before spitting out or rinsing the mouth.
- Do not use large amounts of this drug or use more often than directed because the risk for serious side effects (including rarely fatal methemoglobinemia) will increase.
- Avoid getting this medication in the eyes.
- Slight burning, tingling, or stinging may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Stop using this medication and tell your doctor if your sore throat is severe or if it lasts for more than 2 days, or if your sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or if you have a fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting. You may have a serious medical problem that may require different treatment. If your condition persists or worsens, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, get medical help right away.