Zincofax 40% Extra Strength Ointment
Zincofax 40% Extra Strength Ointment has higher zinc oxide content to help treat and prevent diaper rash and temporarily help relieve minor skin irritation due to diaper rash.* It protects from wetness and promotes healing. Even with 40% zinc oxide, it remains a creamy ointment that glides on smoothly to provide a protective barrier to help treat diaper rash without causing discomfort to your baby.*
- #1 pharmacist-recommended brand of diaper rash cream.*
- Effective diaper rash relief that glides on smoothly
- May help protect from wetness and promote healing.*
Directions to Use:
- To treat diaper rash, apply Zincofax Extra-Strength at every diaper change until redness disappears.
- To prevent diaper rash, apply Zincofax zinc oxide for babies, available in Spray, Original, or Fragrance-Free, daily to create a protective barrier. Keep diaper area clean and dry, and change diaper frequently.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes: if this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen (i.e. the rash develops blisters or pus-filled spots, or is associated with fever) or last for more than 7 days. Store between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Medicinal Ingredients:47% white petrolatum, 40% zinc oxide.
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fragrance, lanolin, mineral oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.