Zostrix Cream 60 mg
Zostrix Cream 60 mg temporarily relieves neuralgias and arthritis pain.*
Product Features and Benefits:
- Capsaicin 0.075% w/w, 60 g
- Temporary relief of muscular and arthritic pain.
- It works only if you use it regularly and consistently, as directed.
Directions to Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply ZOSTRIX to the affected area 3 to 4 times daily.
- ZOSTRIX may initially cause transient burning on application. This burning is observed more frequently when application schedules of less than 3 to 4 times daily are utilized.
- After applying ZOSTRIX with fingers, hands should be washed immediately. For use on arthritic hands, if possible avoid washing treated areas for at least 30 minutes after application.
- Avoid contact with eyes or on broken or irritated skin and contact with mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage. If condition does not improve after 28 days, discontinue use and consult your physician
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes or on broken or irritated skin and contact with mucous membranes. Do not bandage. If condition does not improve after 28 days, discontinue use and consult your physician. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- Medicinal Ingredient: Capsaicin HP 0.025% w/w.
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Arlacel 165, benzyl alcohol (as preservative), cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, purified water, sorbitol and white petrolatum.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.