ZZZQuil Nighttime Liquidcaps Sleep-Aid
Everyone deserves a good night’s sleep!
ZZZQuil Nighttime Liquidcaps Sleep-Aid non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on your day.*
Features and Benefits:
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness*
- Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.*
- Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed
- Ensure Time to Get a Sufficient Night's Sleep (7-8 hours)*
- ZzzQuil helps you fall asleep in as little as 20 minutes
- Non-Habit Forming*
- Made in Canada
Directions: Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning. Adults & children 12 years & over: 2 LiquiCaps at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Do not use: For children under 12 years of age. With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- Do not use: With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis Glaucoma Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland Heart disease
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
- When using this product: Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness Drowsiness will occur Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.