Airway Surgical PCP Padded Bath Safety Seat with Backrest and Hygienic Cutout
The Airway Surgical Padded Bath Safety Seat offers a safe and secure way to take a bath. It can be more comfortable for people with mobility or balance issues to sit on the seat while they are taking a bath or showering. It also increases independence since people can take a bath without fear of slipping or falling.
The padded seat makes it comfortable to sit on as you shower - it is also non-slip. It also has a backrest that you can use for support as you clean yourself or reach for items in the tub. The bath seat has a unique cutout design in the seat, which is designed to make it easier to clean yourself. The entire seat is quite efficient when it comes to space since it can fit in almost every shower or bathtub with ease; this also makes it easier to store or carry around.
The chair legs have rubber tips that act as a slip-guard for extra stability and support. You can also adjust the height according to your preferred custom fit, ensuring your comfort. You also don’t need to worry about bringing tools in the picture for installation with its easy assembly design.
The Airway Surgical bath seat is the perfect safety solution for recovering post-surgery persons, people with limited mobility, and people who need aids for bathing.
• Hygienic cutout design makes it easy to clean the perineal area
• Adjustable height
• Rubber suction cups for added grip and stability
• Tool-free assembly
• Padded non-slip seat for added comfort
• Stable backrest
• Space-efficient and easy to store
• Overall seat height adjustment: 17" - 21"
• Seat dimensions: 17" wide, 14" deep
• Base dimensions: 22" x 20" maximum, 21" x 19" minimum
• Back rest height from seat: 14"
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs.